: hF18YxoVejIBFALx2B1qEFI-toY Bonkers4coupons: Earth Friendly Products Review

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Earth Friendly Products Review


Recently I was honored to review two wonderful products from Earth Friendly but first I would like to tell you all about this amazing company.

As they say Earth Friendly Products have been around since before corvettes had their wings. The  Earth Friendly company is family owned and privately operated. They take pride in making cleaners that work. For example laundry detergents that clean your cloths and will not destroy the fibers in your clothing, this will help to save us o replacing them as well.

What I learned about this company was their commitment to give consumers the best earth friendly products. They have been recognized and won several awards for being the best line of cruelty free household products. You will not see their products being tested on animals.

According to the SDSI (Safer Detergents Steward Initiative) their products are biodegradable, non toxic, free of phosphates and have a neutral Ph.
Earth Friendly Products have a retail line of over 60 household products and also a pet line that consist of over 16.

Their mission statement says it all
" Earth Friendly Products will create products for home and personal use that are derived from replenishable resources. We pledge to provide our customers with products that will provide efficacy, value, and are environmentally-responsible. We will never test on animals or use animal ingredients in our products. And we will conduct our business in a socially responsible manner that safe guards the earth, and all its inhabitants."



I reviewed Ecos Lavender all natural laundry detergent and Earth Friendly Product Ultra Dishmate Natural Almond Scent.

This Ecos 2x ultra all natural laundry detergent with coconut oil based comes in a clear liquid.
When I first opened the cap to give a smell test I could actually smell the soft lavender scent which I loved. Some other brands of laundry detergents strive on more of a heavy scent rather than a earth friendly cleaning product.
I noticed when doing my laundry that it gave my clothes more a clean look and smell than normal. One bottle (50 fluid ounce) will give you about 50 HE loads or 25 standard.
Did I mention that Ecos laundry detergent is a 100%  all natural product. You can not use anything better than that.
This product is also safe in all water temperatures, easy on those sensitive skins, septic safe, grey water safe and a recyclable bottle and cap.

The Ultra Dishmate liquid dishwasing cleaner has a wonderful scent of almond. Once I did the sniff test I was hooked. The natural almond scent comes in a 25 fluid ounce bottle. It is 100% Natural and is 1,4 dioxane free. Works great on pots, pans and your cooking utensils. It contains no dyes or perfumes. I am happy to say it's made in the USA.
This cleaner is concentrated so you will need only a little bit to go a long way. Most competitors products that I have used either gave me false hopes because it was too runny or just too thick. I believe this dishwashing cleaner was perfect to my liking.

Earth Friendly Products is an extremely great company with excellent products I highly recommended them to you all.

You may visit Earth Friendly Products on their website to find a retail store near you that carries their products and may also shop for them.

Please feel free to follow them on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Pinterest and MySpace.






18 comments:

  1. I love ECO'S laundry detergent! Its what I use at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome review! I love using all natural and eco friendly products :). I've used Ecos for my laundry before, but I've never tried the dish soap. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try these someday. Thnx for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smell of lavender. I would love to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ECOs dishwash tabs. And lavender is the best smell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Lavender...my favorite! I'll have to check this out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I these look awesome! I love natural and green products and I have never tried these. I will have to check them out, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love earth friendly products. I will have to check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried the laundry detergent before and loved it! I should try the dish soap too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never used Ecos products but love the fact that they are environmentally friendly. Hate getting bleach stains on my clothes when I 'm trying do laundry or clena my dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sound like excellent products, going on my list of must try!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love their Dishmate! Have been using it for the past 5 years!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We use ECOs here, and it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am always on the lookout for more green products, thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love almond smell I'm allergic to Lavender, but I love natural laundry detergent!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this brand and that they are cruelty free! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I am attempting to turn my house into a earth friendly family so this information is super important. Thanks for the information.

    Pamela
    Still Dating My Spouse
    www.stilldatingmyspouse.com

    ReplyDelete