: hF18YxoVejIBFALx2B1qEFI-toY Bonkers4coupons: A Big Thank you!! I will Never Forget...

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Big Thank you!! I will Never Forget...








Bonkers4coupons would like to thank the men and women who are our first responders and that put their lives on the line every second of the day to protect our beautiful country from harm.

My Thoughts and Prayers are with each and every family member that has lost their loved one during the 9-11 attack. 
Please know that our country will never forget. 
May God Bless You and Our Beautiful Country.
<3

God bless America,
Land that I love,
Stand beside her and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above;

From the mountains, to the prairies,

To the oceans white with foam,
God bless America,
My home, sweet home.
God bless America,
My home, sweet home.



No comments:

Post a Comment