: hF18YxoVejIBFALx2B1qEFI-toY Bonkers4coupons: Target Daily Deal Cupcake Stand $13.00 w/Free Shipping

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Target Daily Deal Cupcake Stand $13.00 w/Free Shipping

Today at Target.com, you can get a cupcake stand for $13.00 w/free shipping!
This is a great deal. You can use this for birthday parties or school parties. A very cute idea!
Would make a great centerpiece to any table. This is not sold in stores. Holds 13 cupcakes
  • Material: Metal
  • Dimensions: 4.0 " H x 10.0 " W x 1.0 " L
  • Weight: 1.1 Lb.
  • Target.com 

5 comments:

  1. I love making cupcakes. This is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cupcake stand! I'm going to go buy it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and just what I need considering how frequently my kids and I make cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete