: hF18YxoVejIBFALx2B1qEFI-toY Bonkers4coupons: Look what I found on Target's Clearance!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Look what I found on Target's Clearance!

Did some searching on Target.com this morning, They seem to have tons of awesome clearance deals for women's apparel. I wanted to share some of those deals with you.
This top is by Liz Lange and It is a Maternity Long Sleeve Shirt. This shirt comes in sizes from xs-xxl. The colors are black,grey,copper,orange and red to name a few. This is a stock up price. For $5.24 ea and free shipping when you spend $50 it's a steal!

How cute is this wallet for $6.48. You can now get this Mossimo Supply Co Owl Critter Wallet for this amazing price.
  • Shell Material: PVC, Polyester
  • Liner Material: Cotton, Polyester
  • Interior Features: ID Pocket, Credit Card Pockets
  • Dimensions: 4.75 " H x 8.0 " W x 0.5 " D
  • Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Damp Cloth
  • Target.com 

You can find these deals in  the women's clearance online click here

3 comments:

  1. Hey from Dealy Os! I LOVE Target clearance! I've gotten so much free!
    http://dealyos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you! I have a friend that will be super happy to hear about the t-shirt deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo this makes me want to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete