: hF18YxoVejIBFALx2B1qEFI-toY Bonkers4coupons: Happy Father's Day!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Father's Day is here, I would like to wish  a Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there .
Would love to shout out to all those brave and wonderful single mom's that play both parts. :)


********  This Post is dedicated to my dad :)   ***********


Me and My Dad Back in the Day :)


My Father passed away in 2008, I miss him so much still. He was a great man to all and loved his family so.
His grandchildren were his apple in his eyes, All the kids called him "grampie".
He was a guy that made sure we never went with out, did what he could to make us feel loved.

On that day of his passing, it was the worst day of my life, I lost my dad and a person that was everything to me.
I wanted to loose control, I screamed, I cried, God Please Why, Why Now?

But I couldn't loose control, I was 3 months pregnant carrying my only daughter. My father passed away before he or I  knew the sex of my baby.
That time had came, The day that I never wished happened, It was so real and there was nothing I could do about it. My dad died.

I was very angry at others, I was angry at God, I was angry that I wasn't prepared to loose the best father in the world.

As time went on, I felt my dad with me and I still do. God needed him more than me and I realize that his journey here ended but only began with God.
He was always a protector my dad, so I know he is watching and protecting me from a far.

I love you Dad! <3  Happy Father's Day


So please take the time to make sure you tell all the people in our life that you love them, On this father's day and the days to come.
May God Bless You


1 comment:

  1. Sorry, for the loss of your Dad. It's so great that your cherished memories keep him close. I'm blessed to still have my dad with me, and we were able to have him (and my mom) over for lunch today.

    ReplyDelete