: hF18YxoVejIBFALx2B1qEFI-toY Bonkers4coupons: Disney/Pixar Brave Review

Friday, June 15, 2012

Disney/Pixar Brave Review

I had the honor to see this movie before it started in the theaters.
 The New Disney/Pixar movie Brave.

                                             Meet Princess Merida!
                               Disney's first heroine Princess of Scotland.
Merida (voice of Kelly MacDonald)  is a beautiful fun free spirited girl that is not like any other princess. Her strong willed is not the average fair maiden.She takes more after her father King Fergus (voice of Billy Connolly) traits and personality. Her mother Queen Elinor (voice of Emma Thompson) sticks to more of tradition of her Scottish heritage. Did I tell you Merida has three brothers (Triplets) that have very malicious behaviors they are quiet the characters.

On her birthday her father King Fargus gives her bow. She took a liking to her new sport and grew very good at archery.

The queen received letters from the Lords of the Lands, Lord MacGuffin (voice of Kevin McKidd), Lord Macintosh (voice of Craig Ferguson) and  Lord Dingwall (voice of Robbie Coltrane) that she may pick one of their first born sons to take her daughter's hand in marriage. It was the Scotland tradition that the men whom wished to marry the princess would succeeded in a sporting event would have her hand.
Merida was not happy that she was getting forced to get married. She got angry with her mother the queen then stormed out riding her horse Angus to the forest.
This is where she puts her faith in her own hands and that her faith was about to change.
She comes across cottage belonging to a witch, she asked the witch to help her with a spell to change her mothers mind about getting married.
Indeed she did!
To see and hear how it ends you must go see it in person :) I wouldn't want to spoil the ending.
Brave  is opening nationwide starting June 22nd.
You may follow Brave on facebook and Twitter.
https://www.facebook.com/PixarBrave
https://twitter.com/#!/disneypixar

Here are some summer activities










14 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great movie and you gave me just enough to want to go see it myself to see what the outcome will be. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to watch this with my husband next week! Thanks for the review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so jealous you were able to see this already! Now, after reading your review, I KNOW I must see this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dying to see this- cannot wait for it to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My oldest has hair just like her~!~!~ I love her red hair and I want to go see this so BAD~!~!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I I have been waiting for this to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I'm definitely wanting to see this movie. The previews made it look good, but like Bertha said, you gave just enough info out for me to want to see the whole story and how it plays out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great review good teaser to go see it watched all the clips all the kids want to see it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to go see this so badly! Thanks for the great review I will definitely go see it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cannot wait to see this one!!! Thanks for the review.... just a few more days to wait. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very excited to go see this. It looks great. I want to know how it ends!

    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  12. My kids and I can't wait to see this movie! It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice review. Sounds like a good movie. The recipes you posted look very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete