: hF18YxoVejIBFALx2B1qEFI-toY Bonkers4coupons: Aeropostale 4th of July Sale! T-shirt Riot $5

Friday, June 29, 2012

Aeropostale 4th of July Sale! T-shirt Riot $5

Act Quick!
These items are limited. So act fast at Aeropostale,  You can get these great graphic tee shirts for $5.00. You can't beat these prices and it's a great stock up sale specially if your doing some back to school shopping.
On their website you can print a coupon that is available from June 29th - July 15th when you spend $50 you get $10 off that's a great offer!
Make sure when your visiting  their site check out those other on sale deals that they may have.
Happy Shopping!








8 comments:

  1. I'm SO EXCITED for this! This is about thrift store prices for new t-shirts!!! And I'm desperately in need of some new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, time to stock up on clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great deal!! My hubby needs some new shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay I love the sales at Aero! I've gotten so many t-shirts for around $5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never shopped at Aero, but this deal just might get me to pull the trigger. Love the Cali girl shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter loves Aeropostale!

    Dawn
    www.cheapisthenewclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love stocking up at these prices!! Thx

    ReplyDelete